Your Support is Music to Our Ears….
The Spirit of Harmony Foundation is incorporated as a not-for-profit charitable organization
The Foundation has been granted 501(c)(3) status with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (FEIN: 46-4000828). All donations are fully tax-deductible (USA).
- One-time contributions
- Monthly scheduled/repeating contributions
- If your employer has a Matching Gifts program, please consider amplifying your donation by adding us to the program
- Do you have an interest in developing an individual fundraiser for the Foundation? If so, please click here.
“In honor of…” or “In memory of…” Donations
We are deeply grateful when our supporters choose to memorialize or honor their friends and loved ones with a donation to the Spirit of Harmony Foundation to support music education!
- If you would like to set up a particular fund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the Steve Dziekan Memorial Fund, please click here.
- If you make a donation and would like us to send an acknowledgement note to the person you are honoring, please send your specific instructions to email@example.com.
Checks may be made payable to:
Spirit of Harmony Foundation
3536 N. Wilton Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657-1709
The Spirit of Harmony Foundation is designed to operate with very few overhead costs. Because we have no “headquarters office” we have no rent or capital expenses. Your donations go directly to support the Mission and Purposes of the Foundation.
Please click here for Todd Rundgren’s Year-End Message 2017