If music is important to you, then your involvement in Music Education Advocacy is important to us!
Participation is the key to grassroots music education advocacy:
- Organize and donate to used musical instrument collection drives
- Show up to local school council and PTA meetings
- Attend children’s concerts and musical theatrical performances (even if you aren’t a parent!)
- Support local fundraising efforts and events
- Share your interest in music education within your own social and professional networks
Feel free to contact us at any time to discuss ways to become involved in our Mission of Music Education Advocacy in your own community!
Stand Up and Support Music Education!
For more information and for ideas about how YOU can get involved with grassroots music education advocacy, please explore our entire website, especially the section on Advocacy.