Welcome to ENSEMBLE
The purpose of the Ensemble is to match Music Education Programs with much-needed resources. The Spirit of Harmony Foundation offers “concierge service” to help eligible Music Education programs obtain the resources they need, and to help potential supporters find excellent Music Education programs to help.
Please note: at this time, we are able to serve only United States-based Music Education programs in our Ensemble program.
If you represent a Music Program:
To become an “In Concert” partner of our Ensemble, and apply for access to our support and resources –
- If you represent a Music Education program, please click here
If you or your organization have RESOURCE DONATIONS to support Music Programs:
To become part of the “Backline” for the Music Programs supported by the Spirit of Harmony Foundation –
- If you would like to assist a Music Education program with resource donations, please click here
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (312) 205-6454.
The Spirit of Harmony Foundation also welcomes Volunteers!
Mobilize! LOVE IN ACTION!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. We are always open to your ideas for becoming involved (please click here to read about some recent examples).
Do you have an interest in developing an individual fundraiser for the Foundation? (please click here)
We also have some general volunteer opportunities in several areas. After reading the linked Position Descriptions for details, please fill out the form below and choose what suits you best.
Volunteer Positions Available:
- Blog – Our blog will have a team of writers/correspondents covering a wide range of topics related to music and music education.
- Blog Writer (click here for VolBlogWriter)
- Social Media – Be part of our marketing team to spread the word about the Foundation and its activities.
- Social Media (click here for VolSocialMedia)
- Other – Do you have other volunteer ideas for us to consider (please email us with your ideas)
Music Education – The Spirit of Harmony Foundation strongly encourages visits to schools and music programs. If you are a musician, we believe a visit from you will help inspire and motivate young people to rehearse and play! Are you a musician who would enjoy volunteering your time as a music educator, or are you a working musician who would enjoy spending some time talking about your musical life? We invite you to contact our partner organizations if you are located in their areas.
Or, we recommend you visit these reputable, extensive volunteer clearinghouses to assist you in finding a program in your own community.
Clearinghouse for in-kind donations:
- Good 360 (http://good360.org/)